Innovative Law Users Group Resources
- 2015 Election
- Congratulations to
» Ashley Krenelka Chase (Stetson University) Vice Chair/Chair Elect for 2015-2016
- Thanks to all the candidates who volunteered to run in this year's election, and the Election Committee, chaired by Barbara Szalkowski and including Chris Tarr and Larissa Sullivant!
- Grant Recipients: Congratulations to the following who will receive funds to help defray the cost of attending the 2015 IUG meeting in Minneapolis and/or the 2015 ILUG meeting in Philadelphia.
- Ashley Moye, Charlotte School of Law
- Amber Hatch, University of Texas Jamail Center for Legal Research
- Seong Heon Lee, Chapman University Law Library
» Read Seong's IUG Conference Report
- 2014 Business Meeting Minutes
- Program/Conference Materials
Registering for ILUG Events
ILUG events at the IUG and AALL annual meetings are open to all staff from ILUG member libraries. Staff of ILUG libraries may register for and attend the Luncheon regardless of the current status of their institution's membership. Please visit the "Membership section" for a membership application for your institution.