Innovative Law Users Group Resources
- 2014 Business Meeting Minutes
- Grant Recipients: Congratulations to the following who will receive funds to help defray the cost of attending the 2015 IUG meeting in Minneapolis and/or the 2015 ILUG meeting in Philadelphia.
- Ashley Moye, Charlotte School of Law
- Amber Hatch, University of Texas Jamail Center for Legal Research
- Seong Heon Lee, Chapman University Law Library
- 2014 Election
- Congratulations to
» Scott Matheson (Yale), Vice Chair/Chair Elect for 2014-2015
» Nicole Belbin (Western New England), 2014-2016 Treasurer Elect
- Thanks to all the candidates who volunteered to run in this year's election, and the Election Committee, chaired by Diana Jaque and including Edward Hart and Dawn Smith!
- Program/Conference Materials
April 2015: The 23rd Annual Innovative Users Group Meeting is in Minneapolis, Minnesota, April 13-April 16, 2015. See the Innovative Users Group website for further information (MyIUG login are required to access the link to the registration website. Contact the IUG membership group at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about your MyIUG login.).
Registering for ILUG Events
ILUG events at the IUG and AALL annual meetings are open to all staff from ILUG member libraries. Staff of ILUG libraries may register for and attend the Luncheon regardless of the current status of their institution's membership. Please visit the "Membership section" for a membership application for your institution.