Innovative Law Users Group Resources
- Grant Recipients: Congratulations to the following who will receive funds to help defray the cost of attending the 2016 IUG meeting in San Francisco.
- Ismael Gullon, Mercer University Law Library
- Brian Trippodo, Charlotte Law Library
- 2015 Business Meeting Minutes
- Program/Conference Materials
Upcoming Innovative Users Group Meetings:
- April 3-5, 2017: National Harbor, Maryland (near Washington, D.C.)
- April 24-25, 2018: Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld, Florida
Business Meeting Grant
Apply for a grant to attend the ILUG 2017 Annual Business Meeting at AALL. Deadline is March 15, 2017.
Registering for ILUG Events
ILUG events at the IUG and AALL annual meetings are open to all staff from ILUG member libraries. Staff of ILUG libraries may register for and attend the Luncheon regardless of the current status of their institution's membership. Please visit the "Membership section" for a membership application for your institution.